Senior Award Checking
Finally, a single checking account that's clearly superior to all others. Plus, it is designed especially for seniors.
Senior Award Checking allows you to be awarded for your checking account balances with a higher interest rate.
- .60% APY paid on balances up to $500,000 (if all requirements are met)
- .30% APY paid on balances over $500,000 (if all requirements are met)
- Visa Debit Card
- No Monthly Minimum Balance Requirements
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Truncated Statement only - images not included
- Only $50.00 required to open account
- Interest is paid on all daily collected balances greater than $1.00
Plus earn the following Awards if three easy requirements are met*:
- Up to $15.00 non-CNB ATM fees refunded per month
- A higher, very competitive Annual Percentage Yield (APY) on daily collected balances between $1.00 and $500,000
- Must be 55 years of age or older
- Make at least 9 CNB Debit Card transactions per statement period (ATM withdrawals excluded) each statement cycle
- Two Direct Deposits or ACH debits each statement cycle
- Receive Truncated Statement
APPLY FOR YOUR SENIOR AWARD CHECKING ACCOUNT NOW
Non Qualifying Tier
Even if you don't qualify for any given month, you will still earn our base rate for your checking account balances. You can still qualify for the higher rate again the next month. Even if you do not qualify you can enjoy CNB free services on your account.
Interest Paid: Interest will be compounded and credited monthly on the daily collected balance. If the account is closed before the interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest. A $25.00 fee will be charged if the account is closed within six months of opening. Annual Percentage Yield accurate as of January 3, 2017. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for non-cash items (for example, checks). Rates and terms subject to change without notice. .60% APY paid on balances between $1.00 and $500,000.00 and .30% APY paid on all amounts above $500,000 each cycle the minimum requirements are met. If you do not meet the minimum requirements per cycle your account will earn .30% APY. $50.00 minimum opening deposit required. ATM fees refunded up to $15.00 per cycle when qualifying requirements are met. Personal accounts only.